Most Significant Digit

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Finished my first Ludum Dare!

Sweet, I managed to complete my first Ludum Dare! I was thinking of learning Push Button Engine for it, but after going through a couple of tutorials I decided I’d go for straight-up Actionscript instead. PBE has some neat features, but I need more time to get my head around its component-based programming model.
Anyway, SEEK*TOR is a game where you’re trying to locate the enemy by firing search flares from turrets. You have limited flares, and turrets have a limited range, so you need to carefully choose where you aim. It’s in Flash.

SEEK*TOR Voting page

Incidentally, I’m annoyed with Audacity because it added an initial silence to all the mp3 files I encoded with it. So all the sounds come in late. :( Also, I just realized that I forgot to have the background music loop…

(Cross-posted from Ludum Dare)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home